Friday 8 May 2015

Personal profile - Golden Record

For this idea I wanted to create my own personal record that involved my own selection of music and photos that meant something to me, to leave my own mark that maybe would describe my interests, you could say it would be an overall profile on myself. All of this information would be in binary code and encrypted onto my body itself including details about me, I would be the record. The record would also include Historical events, information on the human anatomy.


MUSIC: Lea Michelle - Battlefield, Miley Cyrus - Drive, Mariah Carey - Butterfly, Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker, Ariana Grande - Love me harder, Papa  Roach - Last Resort, Linkin Park - Numb, BOA - Masayume Chasing, Girls Generation - The Boys, Azelia Banks - Liqourice, Aerosmith - Amazing, Beyonce - Crazy In Love, Demi Lavato - Neon Lights, Disclosure - White Noise, Evanescence - My Immortal, Fergie - Fergalicious, Fifth Harmony - BO$$, GRL - Lighthouse, Leona Lewis - My Hands, Lode - Yellow Flicker Beat, Nicki Minaj - Anaconda, Paramore - Misery Bussiness, Rihanna - Phresh Off The Runway, Years & Years - Kings, Sum 41 - All The Small Things, Journey - Anyway You Want It, Six Pence None The Richer - Kiss Me, Utada Hikaru -  Passion.